Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Makeover of a Saree

This is my Attige's (Sister in law) saree, plain Blue silk like saree with Golden border.

She wanted very flashy design for this saree. Though I don't like flashy , I had to go with her wish. So printed big circular motifs along the border.
Attached Kundans on the motifs and Golden color Chamkis on the body of the saree.
Near Pallu , printed the motifs all over the body and attached Chamkis and Kundans.Attached small Blue Brocade material border and lace along the saree border.
Closer View of the motif




The Pallu is enriched with  Kundan and Readymade motifs:
Brocade blouse to match with it:
 






I have sent it to my Attige and waiting for her response. :-). Hope she likes the makeover.


Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana


No comments:

Post a Comment