Friday, August 30, 2013

Neck design with Kundans

After long break, back to dress design, I can't call it as dress design only neck design :-).
This one is with Black and White combination. I have designed , front and back of the neck, with Black Kundans and some crystals.
Front Neck:
Back neck


I am crazy about laces. Whenever I find good and unique lace I buy it. Sometimes I have designed dress for laces :-). Here is one dress , which I designed for a creme colored lace. Pink self embroidered cloth, I have attached the lace on the sleeves and edges.
 On the neck attached Pearl Kundans and motifs.
This is also , self embroidered cloth. On this I have attached Brown colored kundans along the neck.
 Closer view:
I liked all the three, obviously I made those. I have to like them :-). Which one do you liked the most?, I will be happy to know your choice.

Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana 

No comments:

Post a Comment