Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Coffee to drink or paint ?- Coffee painting

Confused reading title ? :) Yes !Coffee can be used for painting. Even I didn't know about this. Recently while browsing for some designs for glass painting  I had come across coffee painting. I was mesmerized by coffee paintings made by many artists. Even I thought to try my hands in coffee painting. The result is here :
Coffee painting

Coffee painting
This is painted with only coffee powder and water. Very simple too. The specialty of this painting is this has l  only shades of Brown! To highlight , I have used Gold color  3D outliner.  
Its really fun to paint with coffee, with nice aroma of coffee, and of course with a cup of coffee!So next time while having a cup of coffee , think of painting with coffee :-)

Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana

No comments:

Post a Comment