Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mantapa Decoration for the arrival of Ganesha

This is the festival I eagerly wait to celebrate. My preparation starts from fifteen days earlier to the festival. Every year I visit my mother's house for the celebration and last year I missed it.:-(.
I didn't want to miss Ganesha festival this year. So had planned everything fifteen days earlier. I had bought many decorating materials, and was waiting for the day with excitement.
Finally the day had come. At my mother's place , decorating Mantapa was my responsibility. This responsibility I love always. Happy to share about the decoration
The Mantapa frame fixed :
I decorated with garlands of flowers and some decorating items:

And finally, with Ganesha,
I felt Ganesha looked happy with the decoration :-) and I was contented.
May Lord Ganesha bless all with health, happiness and prosperity to all, who believe in him.
Soon will write about another Radha -Krishna painting ,I made
Until then, 
Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana 

No comments:

Post a Comment