Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gombe Habba Part 2- The Gombe habba I visited- continued

Already I have written two posts about Gombe habba. In last post I have written about the Gombe habba I visited this year. This is the continuation of the last post as I could not share all the images in the last post.
I had shared only about the the dolls arranged surrounding the central arrangements of dolls. Here is the centrally arranged dolls in steps:
 The closer view,you can see many dolls of different Gods and Goddesses, in different sizes.
Both the sides dolls arranged very artistically :
The below doll of Shri Chamundeshwari is very beautiful. This is nearly 35 years old and still has that charm.
Even I liked this idol of Sharada, isn't the smile on the face mesmerising?
There were many more dolls , I could capture photos of some . Here are those:
Parvati worshipping, Lord Shiva:
Cute Krishna dancing on the Kalinga:
Dolls depicting marriage ceremony of Shri Venkareshwara:
And the Rangoli in front of the dolls was also very artistic.
The complete arrangement was done very meticulously. Everywhere I could recognize the interest and  passion.
Oh! Forgot, the below is the one which attracted me. The traditional bell, with my favorite Krishna on it :-)
In the next post will share about the street of dolls I visited,

Until then,
Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana

No comments:

Post a Comment