Friday, March 29, 2013

Dress design- Patchwork

After a long break , coming back to blogosphere. I could not work on any arts and craft project, because of my busy work schedule and my son's exam. My son's exam! Uff! felt like I was writing the exam .:-).

Now I could work on long pending work, design a dress with patchwork. I had bought the patches in an exhibition , and I was lucky to find exactly matching lace for those patches.

The cloth is Maroon Khadi silk, attached the lace on the border and patches on the middle. And some motifs around the patches.

Here it is:
Closer view of the patches and the lace:
 
I think , green bottom and duppata would look good on this . What do you say?

Now  working on an oil painting, soon share about that.

Until then,
Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana


No comments:

Post a Comment