Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Handmade Jewelries - New Craze

From past few days I was not able to post anything , since I was busy at work front. And also saddest thing, my dear son has spoiled , one of the important contributors to this blog, "MY CAMERA".
Anyways, in the busy schedule, one weekend I had attended Jewelry making workshop. I made few jewelries. I fell in love with this art. Love to play with different kinds of beads.
Here are some of them:
To my surprise , these are  already sold. My friend grabbed these from me when I showed it to them.
Some of the earrings I made.
This has drop shaped pearl and acrylic multifaceted opaque beads in maroon color beads

The one has wired beads and drop shaped orange beads(Already booked by a friend)

Golden color and green combination.

The below one is long earring in Orange color
Silver chandelier earring with small beads 
Anklet and bracelet

I had made many earrings and necklaces. Most of them are sold. This has given me courage to start a new blog only for handmade jewelries and the apparels I create, so that my creations will reach many.Here you can view my creations :
 This was possible because of great support from all my readers. Thank you so much for your support to take one more step in this blogosphere.

Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana

No comments:

Post a Comment