Thursday, May 3, 2012

Screen printing On Cotton sarees

Last month , I had to travel, all were unplanned. I enjoyed travelling. But it was very strenuous .In between screen printed on 3 cotton sarees.
The below one I had bought for my mother; Black with red border. Screen printed it  with peacock design.
The closer view of Peacock motif:

Similar saree I bought for my mother in law too, Golden yellow and red combination. Screen printed the saree with two colors- Red and Cream; leaf and flower motifs all over the saree.
 Here it is:


And the below one is order from my friend, Maroon and Green combination. Used Green and Gold color paisley motif on the border and small paisley motifs on the pallu;

Closer view of Paisley motif:


I liked the Maroon saree the most, which one do you like ? 



Love , laugh and live the life to the fullest,
-Ranjana



No comments:

Post a Comment